Like earth and water seen from above, each and every turquoise is unique with its own pattern and matrix. This is a fabulous old stock, stabilized, Kingman mine specimen. Beautifully cut and polished. A golden collar with a sterling button drop at the bottom, stamped detail all around the bezel, and a wonderful big loop bail. Lovely, lovely, lovely!
- Kingman Mine turquoise (stabilized & with a backing)
- 30 x 18 x 7mm
- jewelers brass (red brass) mimics 14KT gold (it really does)
- sterling silver chain, detail, components
- chain portion is 19 inches long + pendant portion 1 3/4 inches (includes bail & turquoise)
- sterling silver lobster claw clasp