All opals hold a special place in my heart, and each opal has it's own intrinsic beauty. The fabulous gems I used in this piece are Ethiopian, from the Welo mine, where the BEST gems are found. The display of colors within each and every stone is magical! I used antique French cut steel spacers in between each, a snake chain with a sliding mechanism. The loops slide along the chain with each wrist movement. A hand forged dangle with intricate stamping and applied patina.
- smooth Ethiopian opal rondelles, a large 6mm size
- antique French cut steel spacers
- sterling silver chain & components
- jewelers brass hand forged dangle 3/4 inch in diameter
- 7 1/4 inch
- sterling silver lobster claw clasp